By: Will Koziey-Kronas
A great newsletter checks a lot of important boxes – on a regular basis, it ensures your patients keep your practice top-of-mind, are aware and engaged with any interesting content, and have opportunities for outreach.
To check those boxes, however, you need to be aware of what constitutes great dental newsletter content– so here are five excellent practices (with examples) to incorporate into your own newsletter.
Related Article: 5 tips on how to create a great email newsletter
- Hillcrest Dental: - Do's instead of Don't's Full example available here.
- Port Hope Dental - Ask and Incentivize Reviews Full example available here.
- Upper Avenue Dentistry – Take Advantage of the Season and Holidays Full example available here.
- Kingsbury Dental - Discuss Big Health Concerns, And How to Address Them Full example available here.
- Danforth Neighbourhood Dental Centre – Promote Your Staff Full example available here.
Related Article: 5 eNewsletter Mistakes and How to Fix Them
Related Article: 5 Ways to Ask For Referrals and Reviews
Hopefully these examples have been both educational and inspiring. We can at least guarantee that they'll be effective - elevating your newsletter into a compelling content experience that promotes your practice in all the right ways. Contact us to learn more about the importance of newsletters and how we may be of any help to you!